IT'S ON US! FREE SHIPPING WITH A COMBINED ORDER OF $50 OR MORE !
100% Hawaiian chili pepper from Hilo, Hawaii with a touch of Thai chili pepper infused in 24% aged awamori for seven months in Hawaii.
Handcrafted, pure, natural, no-bit, no impurities, no congeners or artificial ingredients. Not massed produced like commercial flavored spirits, made in small batches to control quality called "pot distilling." Awamori produced in Uruma, Okinawa by Taikoku Shuzo awamori distillery. Aged six to nine months in Okinawa before ship-out. Brought in bulk to Honolulu for refinement before bottling. Great for daily cocktails.
It is believed by the Hawaii locals that Hawaiian chili peppers came by way of the Portuguese who first arrived in Hawaii in the mid-16th century. It is also the Portuguese who may be responsible for the popular Hawaiian condiment, chili pepper water. The Okinawan immigrants who worked the Hawaii sugarcane plantations in the 1800’s brought with them awamori. The Okinawans then created their own chili pepper awamori to give pizzazz to the different mix of ethnic dishes in the plantation camps. In Okinawa, chili pepper awamori is called Koregusu, a common table top as a condiment.
- Bloody Mary cocktails, salsas, sashimi, and poke and as condiment. Okinawa soba, Champuru, and miso soup.
- See the Recipe section on this website for ideas on how to mix cocktails
- Warning: NOT FOR DRINKING, THIS IS A CONDIMENT!
Aloha Awamori Chili Pepper 24% contains:
- 375 ml bottle, cork top finish
- 1/3 Hawaiian chili pepper from Hilo, Hawaii, Thai chili pepper
- Conditioned with Hawaii Kiawe charcoal for 60 days in Hawaii
SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE CALCULATED AT TIME OF CHECKOUT FOR SINGLE BOTTLE ORDERS.
Aloha Chili Pepper Awamori, the spice of life on Poke, Hawaii Pupus, and international cuisine.
24% Awamori, Hawaiian and Thai chili peppers, infused three months in Hawaii.
$22.00 per 375 ml bottle.