IT'S ON US! FREE SHIPPING WITH A COMBINED ORDER OF $50 OR MORE !
100% natural black sugar from Okinawa infused in 24% aged awamori for 2 months in Hawaii.
Handcrafted, pure, natural, no-bit, no impurities, no congeners or artificial ingredients. Not massed produced like commercial flavored spirits, made in small batches to control quality called "pot distilling." Awamori produced in Uruma, Okinawa by Taikoku Shuzo awamori distillery. Aged six to nine months in Okinawa before ship-out. Brought in bulk to Honolulu for refinement before bottling. Great for daily cocktails.
This special blend was made specially for our pioneering plantation ancestors who immigrated to Hawaii, seeking the American dream. With only their family name and the shirt on their back, they did what they had to do, so we, their descendants, can do what we want to do today. They were living examples of sacrifice, hard work and never giving up in the face of adversities.
- Pour 1/3 into an iced glass, add 7-up, soda or ginger ale
- See the Recipe section on this website for ideas on how to mix cocktails
Aloha Awamori Okinawan Black Sugar 24% contains:
- 375 ml bottle, cork top finish
- 100% Okinawan Black Sugar from Nakijin Okinawa
- Conditioned with Hawaii Kiawe charcoal for 60 days in Hawaii
SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE CALCULATED AT TIME OF CHECKOUT FOR SINGLE BOTTLE ORDERS.